Discoconnection blog is the gift that keeps on giving this week! Another one I can finally upgrade to lossless & yet another that I've had on my wantlist for ages (while the French/Canadian 12 inch is clearly the one to go for, the 7 inch seems to run just over 30 seconds less, but still no recent UK sellers). The cover is as cool as the track, bound to whip the dancefloor into a frenzy! Many thanks as always.
2 comments:
Looked interesting and then sounded great, Thank You
Discoconnection blog is the gift that keeps on giving this week! Another one I can finally upgrade to lossless & yet another that I've had on my wantlist for ages (while the French/Canadian 12 inch is clearly the one to go for, the 7 inch seems to run just over 30 seconds less, but still no recent UK sellers).
The cover is as cool as the track, bound to whip the dancefloor into a frenzy!
Many thanks as always.
Post a Comment