This has made my day! I can finally replace my 20 odd year old MP3 folder with this high quality rip so many thanks. It's such a wonderfully bonkers track in the way only the Italians could pull off. The flipside, 'Bamba Dabam' is just as crazy.
I've had his 1981 "El Pasador & Karina Huff – Mexico" on my Discogs want list for ages, hoping it would one day pop up in the UK but no luck so far, as the postage from Italy is usually very expensive, even for a 7 inch. Thanks again SJ, always appreciate your rips.
2 comments:
Fun, Thanks, Have a great weekend
This has made my day! I can finally replace my 20 odd year old MP3 folder with this high quality rip so many thanks. It's such a wonderfully bonkers track in the way only the Italians could pull off. The flipside, 'Bamba Dabam' is just as crazy.
I've had his 1981 "El Pasador & Karina Huff – Mexico" on my Discogs want list for ages, hoping it would one day pop up in the UK but no luck so far, as the postage from Italy is usually very expensive, even for a 7 inch.
Thanks again SJ, always appreciate your rips.
Post a Comment