Sunday 22 March 2020

The Jackal Remastered



Many of you may have noticed on the right hand side of the blog is a Memorial to someone many of us knew as The Jackal.

The last time I posted his rips was back in 2013 and until recently no one had ever asked for any of his Edits before. But a recent comment asked why were their none of his edits on the blog?

Well back at the beginning of last year I started to remaster all of his edits that I have, unfortunately these take a lot of time and I only managed to do seven. This year I have managed to do three more so I have posted those ten here.

I am hoping I can finish all of his back catalogue off over the next couple of years, hopefully before the tenth anniversary of his passing.

So here we are and it has been eight years already since The Jackal left us and with the world in the turmoil it is now he's one of the lucky ones.

Hopefully I have mastered them to your satisfaction and you will leave some kind comments.

We still miss The Jackal and hopefully he is up in heaven still loving his music and treating all those up there to some of his excellent edits.

8 comments:

max carli said...

Simon John,Thanks for everything, respect for jackal, rest in peace. Ciao.

Cidio Halperin said...

Tks for bringin back grat moments

colourzone said...

I remember this awesome comp...LONG LIVE THE JACKAL !!!

Tchouley said...

I collected some if you need it, tell me.

Cidio Halperin said...

@tcholey they are always wellcome !

Tchouley said...

Hi everyone, here is the Jackal's Edit 2
https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/qIVu532C/file.html

I have the 1&6
Keep Safe !

Simon John said...

I am after Mixes by The Jackal that I have never posted here before, I know there are some he never shared with me and might be still out there in the wild.

Tchouley said...

The Jackal's Edits 3 seem to bee Jackal remix

I don't know if someone searching it ?
01 'Good Good Feeling(The Jackal's Feel Good Edit)mp3War 10:35
02 'Play That Funky Music (The Jackal's Fruit Filled Disco Pie'Edit)- Wild Cherry mp3
03 'A Love Supreme (The Jackal's'U Gotta Love Jazz Edit- Will Downing.mp3
04 Love Chant (The Jackal's 'Vibes Of Ditinction) Elis Second Coming.mp3
05 My Lovin' (The Jackal's 'Never Gonna Get it'Edit) Gloria Gaynor
06
07
08
09
10 He's A Friend (the Dimitriesque Edit) Eddie Kendricks 9:57