Friday, March 17, 2017

Words Can’t Say Enough/Thunder by 7th Wonder 1978/1980/2010 CD Rip





Funk octet from Tuskegee, Alabama, U.S. 
They released three albums between 1978 - 1980 (the first two at Parachute Records and the third at Chocolate City), although they debuted in 1973 with a cover of Kris Kristofferson's "For The Good Times", at Nashville's label Abet. Their biggest hit was 1980's "I Enjoy Ya" (No.33 in Billboard R'n'B chart).

This is the 2010 Shout! Records release of the First & Third Albums, I would guess that the master tapes for the second album must have been lost or unavailable for this release.

As I always say if you enjoyed the music then please buy the CD's as this is the only way these releases will be available for us to buy.

1 comment:

AssEClark said...

shame CDs are at 128 not 320
Thanks anyway. I know I could buy, I buy so much at the minute.
Good album
Cheers