Friday, March 10, 2017

Cream City by Aalon 1977/1996 CD rip




CREAM

Today we begin a new journey here on Disco Connection.

I will be posting rips from my own personal CD collection, and I am hoping to be doing about one or two a week depending on other commitments. So we should have enough to keep us going for a minimum of the next 10 years.

If you enjoy the CD's I post then please go and buy yourself a copy and keeping supporting the artists.

If you have any requests please put them in the request post please, if I have the CD (must be CD no Vinyl) then I will do my best to post it here.

5 comments:

Paul Colourzone said...

GREAT POST... An incredible album...Like this a lot !!!

LYSERGICFUNK said...

Many many thanks for this!

Stan Harris said...

Took me a couple of listens, and I like it! Thank you.

Michael M said...

Thanks

grandpaterry said...

Thx